Tolga is currently working in the field of cardiothoracic anaesthesiology in Istanbul Bilim University Medical School. His main interest is airway management. He is one of the secretaries in European Airway Management Society (EAMS). He is the coordinator of SAME (Simulation Based Advanced Medical Education) Simulation Center Istanbul where he can serve as airway trainer. He is chairman and founder member of Simulation and Technology Department SENATURK Academic Collaboration.
He is one of the founder members and educators of Turkish Society of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation Subcommittee Airway Management. He is an educator in paediatric airway management for Asian Society of Pediatric Anesthesiologists (ASPA). He lectures and teaches courses about airway management at international conferences, several centers both in Europe and Asia, and at the University Hospital Istanbul Bilim medical students and residents.
Secretary shall maintain and preserve the records of this Society, and direct the Administrative Secretariat of this Society.
- President | Prof. Dr. med. Robert Greif, MME, FERC
- President-Elect | Michael Seltz Kristensen, MD
- Immediate Past-President | Kamil Toker, MD
- Executive Director | Arnd Timmermann, Prof. Dr. med., DEAA, MME
- Treasurer | Rüdiger Noppens
- Secretary | Lorenz Theiler, PD Dr. med.
- Secretary | Kemal Tolga Saracoglu, Assoc. Prof. Dr. med.
- Non Officer | Massimiliano Sorbello, MD
- Non Officer | Iljas Hodzovic, MD, FRCA (UK)