Arnd Timmermann was trained at the University Hospital in Goettingen, Germany, for 15 years before he became the Head of the Department of Anaesthesia, Pain Therapy, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine, Red Cross Clinics Berlin Westend and Mitte, Berlin, Germany.
Executive Director is a member, who advises the Board for every purpose of the society. Tasks of the Executive Director:
- President | Prof. Dr. med. Robert Greif, MME, FERC
- President-Elect | Michael Seltz Kristensen, MD
- Immediate Past-President | Kamil Toker, MD
- Executive Director | Arnd Timmermann, Prof. Dr. med., DEAA, MME
- Treasurer | Rüdiger Noppens
- Secretary | Lorenz Theiler, PD Dr. med.
- Secretary | Kemal Tolga Saracoglu, Assoc. Prof. Dr. med.
- Non Officer | Massimiliano Sorbello, MD
- Non Officer | Iljas Hodzovic, MD, FRCA (UK)