Michael is a primarily a clinician (!), performing, supervising and teaching anaesthesia at a busy tertiary referral centre. The main occupation is anaesthesia for ENT, Head-, Neck- and Maxillofacial Surgery at Rigshospitalet, University Hospital of Copenhagen, where he is head of development, research and clinical implementation.
The President-Elect shall witness the administration of the affairs of the Society in anticipation of the term of office as President. The President-Elect shall serve in such other positions as provided in these By-Laws and as directed by the President.
- President | Prof. Dr. med. Robert Greif, MME, FERC
- President-Elect | Michael Seltz Kristensen, MD
- Immediate Past-President | Kamil Toker, MD
- Executive Director | Arnd Timmermann, Prof. Dr. med., DEAA, MME
- Treasurer | Rüdiger Noppens
- Secretary | Lorenz Theiler, PD Dr. med.
- Secretary | Kemal Tolga Saracoglu, Assoc. Prof. Dr. med.
- Non Officer | Massimiliano Sorbello, MD
- Non Officer | Iljas Hodzovic, MD, FRCA (UK)