Kamil Toker has been graduated medicine in Istanbul University Istanbul Medical School and qualified in Anaesthesiology in Ankara Hacettepe University. He had been working in different university hospitals as the head of anaesthesiology and intensive care departments for more than 30 years. Meantime he has been charged as the dean of Kocaeli University Medical School from 1997 to 2000.
He is interested in airway management more than a task for an anaesthetist. He was the chief of Airway Management Committee of Turkish Society of Anaesthesiology 2004 to 2012.
Immediate Past-President shall be available for advice to the Board of Directors.
- President | Prof. Dr. med. Robert Greif, MME, FERC
- President-Elect | Michael Seltz Kristensen, MD
- Immediate Past-President | Kamil Toker, MD
- Executive Director | Arnd Timmermann, Prof. Dr. med., DEAA, MME
- Treasurer | Rüdiger Noppens
- Secretary | Lorenz Theiler, PD Dr. med.
- Secretary | Kemal Tolga Saracoglu, Assoc. Prof. Dr. med.
- Non Officer | Massimiliano Sorbello, MD
- Non Officer | Iljas Hodzovic, MD, FRCA (UK)